Senior Client Support Specialist
It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with year-over-year growth over the past ten years. And, we're transforming the billing industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our services from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
Billtrust is seeking a Senior Client Support Specialist to take ownership of providing a high level of satisfaction and technical support to our growing client base. You will interact daily with clients through various communication channels (phone, email, web & chat) while applying sound technical, organizational and diagnostic skills to troubleshoot incoming production issues, assess tutorial needs, and answer product inquiries with a sense of urgency. You will also collaborate with clients to gather business requirements for billing and/or system changes.
As a Senior Client Support Specialist, you will have the opportunity to make a direct impact on the client experience for our industry-leading invoice-to-cash solutions.
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction through handling client inquiries and applying critical thinking skills to solve issues regarding Billtrust products, configuration requests and production issues
- Effectively translate client needs/problems into solutions or internal support plans of action
- Manage difficult client situations, identify issue trends, and escalate appropriately
- Mine data and write queries with tools such as SQLYog
- Document and update knowledgebase
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and tools within the Client Support team
What you'll bring to the team:
- Demonstrated ability to provide superior client service via multiple communication channels in a fast-paced, product-centric environment – 5+ years of relevant experience ideal
- Active listening skills along with the ability to understand the "why" behind the issue
- Strong technical aptitude and a proven ability to understand complex software, system functionality and data files
- Ability to leverage SalesForce and JIRA to document and manage client support issues
- Ability to interact with various internal support partners to derive solutions
- Strong work ethic with a positive, team-player mentality
- Ability to gather technical requirements
- Strong client engagement skills to enable an overall memorable client experience
- An understanding of SQL, Python or other scripting languages nice-to-have
- Bachelor degree in Business, Information Technology, Management Information Systems or related (or equivalent experience)
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located in Central Jersey within walking distance of the Hamilton train station.
Back to top