Senior Client Data Specialist
It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is our people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-over-year growth over the past 10 years. And, we're transforming the industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment cycle management solution from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
Billtrust is hiring a Senior Client Data Specialist to provide statistical analysis and recommendations on findings to optimize system performance for our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Cash Application platform. You will collect, process and perform analysis of large amounts of transactional data, as well as interact with clients to analyze and improve software performance metrics. You will have the opportunity to make a major impact in developing processes and building tools that do not exist today in efforts to improve client ROI.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Analyze, interpret and summarize data in preparation for generation of statistical and analytical reports
- Identify and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Interface with clients to make recommendations, set expectations, and provides updates
- Understand when issues can be resolved, and when they need to be escalated, and keep next level of support/management informed on escalated issues, patterns and trends that are outside of the “norm”
- Seek out opportunities for process improvements, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to create processes and tools to improve client ROI
What you'll bring to the team:
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to investigate and analyze large sets of data – 3+ years of relevant experience ideal
- Effective in communicating verbally and written internally and externally
- Ability to test changes and perform statistical/data analysis
- Understanding of RDBMS, such as SQL Server, and of database table structures
- Proven ability to write SQL queries and troubleshoot client data issues
- Understanding of the importance of customer service delivery, how it impacts clients, and how it differentiates Billtrust
- Perseverance to figure things out and investigate data issues with little guidance
- Pro-active approach to learning and seeking out opportunities for process improvements
- Solutions-oriented with the ability to work with the next level to understand root cause of issues to understand the "why" behind an issue
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a team-oriented environment
- Experience in a SaaS or product-centric environment nice-to-have
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Management Information Systems or similar (or equivalent experience)
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located just east of downtown Denver several miles from the Denver International Airport.
Back to top