Senior Account Manager
What you'll do:
As the Senior Account Manager you will be part of our talented sales team and advise our medium and large-sized clients to help them maximize the value of their invoice to cash process with the goal of ensuring their highest satisfaction. In addition, you will directly impact revenue at Billtrust and expand Billtrust’s footprint in these accounts by selling add-on modules and products. This is accomplished with a mix of onsite meetings, web meetings, trade shows and conferences as well as regularly occurring conference calls and emails. As the client’s advocate inside Billtrust you will also work closely with Product Management, Project Management, Client Services and other stakeholders to ensure we are delivering and meeting client expectations.
- Enhance client satisfaction levels by understanding customer's strategic goals and helping them optimize results from their currently-licensed services
- Drive revenue by expanding the use of Billtrust's services within your clients' organizations by ensuring optimization of features and services
- Analyze and assess gaps where the client may not be utilizing the full feature list or gaining full benefits from the suite of Billtrust solutions
- Travel of 2-4 nights per month is typical
What you'll bring to the team:
- Proven ability to manage clients who are using a software-driven solution
- Experience in successfully farming to generate revenue from existing clients
- The ability to quickly learn complex solutions in order to sell, support or manage similar projects within technology-centric organizations
- Successfully used advanced communication skills to work with a wide variety of technical and business people internally and externally
- Highly organized and accustomed to managing many projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of B2B invoice to cash process is preferred
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday," we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Who we are:
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $15B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 17 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.
Billtrust: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Back to top