It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is our people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-over-year growth over the past 10 years. And, we're transforming the industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment cycle management solution from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
As the Relationship Manager your primary responsibility is to increase overall satisfaction and likelihood to recommend Billtrust by engaging strategic clients and building the relationship into a mutually beneficial partnership. You will define, quantify and analyze relationships with strategic clients so that their satisfaction and success is not left up to chance. You will have regular contact with clients you manage and should actively seek to resolve concerns and act appropriately on any client requests. You will be responsible for advocating internally for your clients to ensure appropriate attention is given to their needs. You will focus your efforts on tasks that result in higher customer satisfaction and client retention.
- Raising visibility to any relationship risks and advocate for the client’s needs
- Build one-on-one relationships with key clients and will be responsible for working directly with multiple strategic clients
- Ensuring that client requests are responded to in an accurate and timely manner
- Building long-term relationships with key stakeholders at strategic clients
- Arranging and participating in face-to-face and phone meetings with clients which may include overnight trips
- Establishing target goals with clients and monitoring and reporting on progress against benchmarks and metrics
- Proactively making clients aware of industry and product changes that could impact their business
What you'll bring to the team:
- Strong relationship building skills to establish strong relationships with clients at various organizational levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confident public speaking and presentation skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to engage and work directly with senior and executive management
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work across the organization and interact/influence/negotiate effectively at all levels of management and with peers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer each individual employee a healthcare package that is 100% paid for by Billtrust.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located in Central Jersey within walking distance of the Hamilton train station.
Back to top