What you'll do:
As the Billtrust Customer Success Manager your primary responsibility is to engage strategic clients and build the relationship into a mutually beneficial and profitable partnership, with a focus on driving customer satisfaction. The Customer Success Manager will define, quantify and analyze relationships with strategic clients so that their success is not left up to chance. The Customer Success Manager shall have regular contact with multiple key clients and work directly internally with cross functional departments, representing the voice of the customer, to actively resolve concerns and accommodate reasonable requests. To be successful in this role, all client communication, both oral and written, with key stakeholders at strategic clients will be accurate and informative. Additionally, as the main point of contact for a client, the Customer Manager will understand the client’s business and needs and will focus efforts on tasks that result in higher customer satisfaction and client retention.
- Building long term relationships with key stakeholders at strategic and critical clients
- Arranging and participating in face-to-face and phone meetings with clients. This may include 1-2 or more overnight trips per month
- Establishing target goals with clients and monitoring and reporting on progress against benchmarks and metrics
- Acting as liaison between client service and project management teams for client requests
- Partner with sales to identify, analyze, and recommend solutions that drive product utilization with existing customers
- Ensuring that client requests are responded to in an accurate and timely manner
- Proactively making clients aware of industry and product changes that could impact their business
- Review configurations and provide optimization recommendations that provide value to the customer
What you'll bring to the team:
- Proven success in building relationships with clients, preferably 3+ years within a Relationship Management team at a product centric company
- Ability to confidently speak and present to senior level executives
- Ability to engage and work directly with senior and executive management
- Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills including a technical aptitude
- Must be able to work independently in order to resolve issues quickly and effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work across the organization and interact/influence/negotiate effectively at all levels of management and with peers
- An understanding of our Industry and product knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is located in the heart of Central NJ with close proximity to I-295, the NJ Turnpike and Route 1; Avoid the city – stay local!
Who we are:
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $15B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 17 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.
Billtrust: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History
Back to top