Regional Sales Executive
It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-overy-year growth over the past 15 years. And, we're transforming the billing industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment management solutions from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
As a Billtrust Regional Sales Executive, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our growing success by generating sales of our leading business-to-business outsourced billing solution. As we continue our rapid annual growth at a rate that has averaged 50% for the past six years, we seek a dynamic "hunter" for your designated territory that includes name accounts in mostly SC, NC or GA. Home-base location. We enjoy a high customer retention rate and consider each sale as an open door to new relationships and clients.
- Pro-actively uncover opportunities in the territory and efficiently manage sales cycles
- Leverage previous experiences to drive sales and create leads to facilitate new opportunities
- Call on potential accounts that marketing has referred as prospects
- Collaborate with marketing department to help generate/manage leads by proper use of Salesforce.com and automated marketing tools
What you'll bring to the team:
- 7+ years of proven success in high-level sales (selling to VP and C-Level)
- Have a "hunter" mentality that proactively seeks opportunities
- Well-honed and detailed communication skills including advanced listening skills
- Strong presentation skills (both in-person and on-line via webinars)
- Technical sales experience (selling a complex enterprise-wide technical solution preferred)
- Preferred (but not required) that candidate be based in Chicago
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Comfortable with 30-40% monthly travel time
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday,” we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Meet Some of Billtrust's Employees
VP, Software Development
Steve leads the Development Team that works on cash application products for Billtrust. He helps ensure the group is as successful as possible by building, testing, and deploying software.
Back to top