Regional Sales Executive
It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-over-year growth over the past 10 years. And, we're transforming the billing industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment management solutions from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
As a Billtrust Regional Sales Executive, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our growing success by generating sales of our leading business-to-business outsourced payment cycle management solution. As we continue to make history within our space and continue our award-winning track, we want you to utilize your competitive, winning enterprise sales experience to hunt new logos. In this role, you can be remote with preferred location in Chicago.
Our untapped markets span across multiple verticals and earning potential is uncapped.
- Pro-actively uncover opportunities in your territory and efficiently manage sales cycles.
- Consult prospects on the value proposition of a full payment lifecycle solution
- Leverage previous experiences to drive sales and create leads to facilitate new opportunities
- Call on potential named accounts and or leads that are generated through marketing and our lead development team
- Utilize Salesforce.com to capture and effectively manage your territory
- Effectively position and present Billtrust products and services to senior level executives
- Utilize attention to detail to deliver honed and well thought-out presentations
What you'll bring to the team:
- 7+ years of proven success in high-level SaaS sales (selling to VP and C-Level)
- Have a "hunter" mentality that proactively seeks opportunities
- Well-honed and detailed communication skills including advanced listening skills
- Strong presentation skills (both in-person and on-line via webinars)
- Advanced written communication skills
- Technical sales experience (selling a complex enterprise-wide technical solution preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Comfortable with 30-40% monthly travel time and a home-base in a commutable distance to an airport
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday,” we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Back to top