Regional Sales Executive
It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-overy-year growth over the past 15 years. And, we're transforming the billing industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment management solutions from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
Billtrust is seeking an experienced “hunter” to lead sales efforts within our Central territory in identifying, qualifying and closing new customers. Focused on enterprise prospects across multiple verticals, you will manage complex sales cycles for our best-in-class, SaaS invoice-to-cash products. You will identify cost-saving opportunities and demonstrate to prospects how our cloud-based solutions improve and transform their business. We have enjoyed year-over-year growth for over a decade and as a Regional Sales Executive, you will have the opportunity to channel your ambition and inner drive to increase the footprint of our market-leading Payment Cycle Management (PCM) products.
- Create leads, build pipeline, and drive deal flow to close net new business
- Call on potential accounts that marketing has referred as prospects
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales Development and Sales Ops to manage leads and drive deal flow
- Deliver compelling product demonstrations and presentations that convey the value proposition of our solutions
- Provide feedback to Product, Professional Services and other teams for process and product improvements
What you'll bring to the team:
- An attitude where no challenge is too great
- Proven success in selling software to VP and C-Level and exceeding quota – 7+ years of relevant experience
- Software-as-a-Service experience strongly preferred; Payments, AR, AP, ERP and/or FinTech experience nice-to-have
- Demonstrated ability to understand a enterprise solution and manage a complex sales cycle
- Strong presentation skills, both in-person and on-line via webinar
- Attentiveness to details and advanced listening skills
- Continuous learner, technical curiosity, and an interest in the payments/AR ecosystem
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well within a distributed, team-oriented environment
- Ability to leverage Salesforce.com or similar
- An understanding of various sales methodologies, such as Challenger, Sandler or Miller Heiman
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred, or equivalent experience
- Comfortable with up to 40% travel
- Preferred (not required) locations for candidates to be based in are Chicago, Denver, Dallas or Minneapolis. Can work remotely or in-office if located in Chicago or Denver
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday,” we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Meet Some of Billtrust's Employees
VP, Software Development
Steve leads the Development Team that works on cash application products for Billtrust. He helps ensure the group is as successful as possible by building, testing, and deploying software.
Back to top