Public Relations Manager
It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is our people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year over year growth over the past 10 years. And, we're transforming the industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment cycle management solution from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
As a Public Relations/Marketing Communications Manager, you will be responsible for driving two key functions within the Marketing Communications team: Public Relations and Internal Communications. Working closely with the VP Marketing Communications, you will coordinate and execute the public relations program as well as a variety of internal communications projects.
- Help build the plan and execute against quarterly and annual public relations goals, including writing press releases, maintaining media contacts, coordinating interviews and collaborating with the social media teams
- Help manage agency relationships to keep them aligned to our goals
- Plan and coordinate quarterly company meetings (web broadcast to all office locations)
- Work with different internal stakeholders (executives teams, department leads) to manage internal communications to the company
- Ensure deadlines, project goals, and duties are met
- Work effectively with cross-functional groups and managing multiple projects
- Establish and maintain open lines of communication with all members of the marketing team
What you'll bring to the team:
- Powerful writing abilities
- Collaborative, positive attitude focused on learning and growth
- Flexibility to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Agency management experience a plus
- Experience with Marketo or other marketing automation tools a plus
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located in Central Jersey within walking distance of the Hamilton train station.
Meet Some of Billtrust's Employees
VP, Software Development
Steve leads the Development Team that works on cash application products for Billtrust. He helps ensure the group is as successful as possible by building, testing, and deploying software.
Back to top