Print Operator (Night Shift)
What you'll do:
Utilize your inserter operations & laser printing background in a fast-growing company. We are expanding our team in our Hamilton, NJ Operations Center on our night shift. This shift is from 9:30pm - 6:00am.
The Inserter Operator/Laser Print Operator will be responsible for printing/processing invoices and statements on high speed laser printers and automated inserting equipment. You will also help prepare mail for entry into the USPS. This role requires a valid Driver's License with an ability and willingness to drive a company vehicle, when necessary.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Proven history of punctuality and a strong work ethic
- Willing to work flexible hours & overtime during peak production periods
- Basic PC skills in order to process jobs in a timely manner
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs
- Knowledge of Mailing/USPS procedures a plus
- Mechanical aptitude a must, knowledge of Pitney Bowes/Bell & Howell inserting equipment a plus
- Knowledge of laser printers
- Valid Driver's License and willingness to drive the company vehicle on occasion
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Who we are:
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $15B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 17 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.
Billtrust: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Back to top