It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-over-year growth over the past 10 years. And, we're transforming the billing industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment management solutions from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
Utilize your inserter operations or laser printing background in a fast-growing company. We are expanding our team during our night shift (10:00pm to 6:30am). Overtime and weekends may be required.
The Inserter Operator/Laser Print Operator is part of our dynamic Print Operations team which has locations across the US. As a Billtrust Print Operator, you will be responsible for accurately printing/processing invoices and statements on high-speed laser printers and automated inserting equipment under deadlines. You will also use your organizational skills to prepare mail for entry into the USPS. This role requires a valid driver's license with an ability and willingness to drive a company vehicle, when necessary.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Proven history of punctuality and a strong work ethic
- Willing to work flexible hours as needed including third shift
- Basic PC skills
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs
- Some knowledge of mailing/USPS procedures in order to effectively operate our print operations processes
- An ability to utilize mechanical aptitude and prior proven experience to effectively and safely operate our equipment
- Knowledge of Pitney Bowes and/or Bell & Howell equipment a plus
- Valid driver's license and willingness to drive the company vehicle on occasion
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday," we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Back to top