It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is our people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year over year growth over the past 10 years. And, we're transforming the industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment cycle management solution from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
Utilize your inserter operations & laser printing background in a fast-growing company. We are expanding our team in our Hamilton, NJ Operations Center on our day shift. This shift is from 6:00am - 2:30pm.
The Inserter Operator/Laser Print Operator will be responsible for printing/processing invoices and statements on high speed laser printers and automated inserting equipment. You will also help prepare mail for entry into the USPS. This role requires a valid Driver's License with an ability and willingness to drive a company vehicle, when necessary.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Proven history of punctuality and a strong work ethic
- Willing to work flexible hours & overtime during peak production periods
- Basic PC skills in order to process jobs in a timely manner
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs
- Knowledge of Mailing/USPS procedures a plus
- Mechanical aptitude a must, knowledge of Pitney Bowes/Bell & Howell inserting equipment a plus
- Knowledge of laser printers
- Valid Driver's License and willingness to drive the company vehicle on occasion
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located in Central Jersey off of Route 130 in Hamilton and our NJ Headquarters is ten minutes away
Meet Some of Billtrust's Employees
VP, Software Development
Steve leads the Development Team that works on cash application products for Billtrust. He helps ensure the group is as successful as possible by building, testing, and deploying software.
Back to top