It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-over-year growth over the past 10 years. And, we're transforming the billing industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment management solutions from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
Utilize your inserter operations or laser printing background combined with your mechanical aptitude in a fast-growing company. We are expanding our team and seeking mechanical aptitude and a willingness to join a fast growing invoice printing market! Weekends may be necessary as part of your shift. Hours first shift, early morning arrival times.
- The Inserter Operator/Laser Print Operator will be responsible for printing/processing invoices and statements on high-speed laser printers and automated inserting equipment. He/she will also help prepare mail for entry into the USPS
- This role requires a valid driver's license with an ability and willingness to drive a company vehicle when necessary
What you'll bring to the team:
- Proven history of punctuality and a strong work ethic
- Willing to work flexible hours as needed including third shift; first shift may be possible
- Basic PC skills
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs
- Some knowledge of Mailing/USPS procedures
- Mechanical aptitude a must
- Knowledge of Pitney Bowes/Bell & Howell equipment a plus
- Valid Driver's License and willingness to drive the company vehicle on occasion
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Meet Some of Billtrust's Employees
VP, Software Development
Steve leads the Development Team that works on cash application products for Billtrust. He helps ensure the group is as successful as possible by building, testing, and deploying software.
Back to top