Payment Card Solution Consultant
It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is our people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year over year growth over the past 10 years. And, we're transforming the industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment cycle management solution from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
As the Card Payment Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for driving the growth of Billtrust’s Merchant Services program. You will work alongside sales professionals to promote Billtrust’s payment products, specifically in the realm of credit card processing, within business-to-business (B2B) industries.
- Supporting sales in growing and closing a pipeline of clients and prospects interested in utilizing Billtrust’s credit card processing services
- Analyzing merchant statements to support the preparation of pricing and proposals
- Preparing presentations and participating in sales calls to advance the stage of credit card opportunities in the pipeline
- Responding to client and prospect inquiries related to payment features/functionality in a rapid manner by communicating effectively with re-sale partners
- Helping new clients successfully navigate the merchant application, underwriting, and onboarding process with a focus on collecting signed contracts
- Work closely with Billtrust payment partners as needed to support the sales process
What you'll bring to the team:
- Ability to communicate and demonstrate the value of complex Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and/or credit card processing solutions
- Minimum of 5 years with proven success in a sales role
- Background in financial services, foreign exchange, payments, money transmission/services, credit card processing, or remittances
- Exceptional writing, phone, and computer skills
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or related field preferred
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Meet Some of Billtrust's Employees
VP, Software Development
Steve leads the Development Team that works on cash application products for Billtrust. He helps ensure the group is as successful as possible by building, testing, and deploying software.
Back to top