Partner Enablement Manager
It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-over-year growth over the past 15 years. And, we're transforming the billing industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment management solutions from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
As Channel Technical Sales Executive, you will be responsible for the technical development and in-field enablement of Billtrust technology and channel partners. The role is a combination of partner development engineer, solution consultant, and technology evangelist with partners. You will develop and support strategic relationships with a targeted group of technology and channel partners, and lead the technical collaboration with partners and prospective partners. You will also develop and deliver sales and pre-sales enablement training to partners, as a channel to take Billtrust products and solutions to market.
- Successfully recruit, on-board, and enable ISVs and System Integrators as successful channel partners to achieve quota and build ecosystem
- Team with direct sales reps to manage sales process for partner opportunities, including:
- Defining and managing forecast models and revenue plans with partners
- Working with partners to identify and develop leads and opportunities
- Supporting regional sales teams on opportunity pursuit
- Defining and implementing regional field engagement plans
- Develop alignment with Regional and Global System Integrators to position Billtrust as the partner-of-choice in Payment Cycle Management opportunities in their respective client bases
- Advise Product on appropriate integrations and product partnerships, helping to enable when feasible
- Serve as resource for competitive dynamics among software and partner ecosystem in ERP, CRM and adjacent software landscape
- Conduct recurring meetings of partners to gather feedback for the Product team
- Manage partner enablement activities in conjunction with Sales Enablement team
What you'll bring to the team:
- Proven success in enterprise software pre-sales in both direct and indirect environments – 10+ years of relevant, progressive experience
- Ability to educate others, both technically and at a high-level with the purpose of evangelizing Billtrust solutions within the partner community
- Understanding of the sales process and need to support partners in their focus on qualification and execution of opportunities
- Technical competence to explain and demonstration Billtrust solutions and how to integrate with partner platforms
- Direct experience working with ERP/CRM channel partners
- Experience in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), software or product-centric business required; Experience in the Payments and/or Accounts Receivables (AR) space strongly preferred
- Track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets in complex sales environments, both as an individual contributor and as part of a team
- Entrepreneurial mindset and a results-driven attitude
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally, and work well in a team-oriented environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, presentation skills and organization skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
Meet Some of Billtrust's Employees
VP, Software Development
Steve leads the Development Team that works on cash application products for Billtrust. He helps ensure the group is as successful as possible by building, testing, and deploying software.
Back to top