It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-over-year growth over the past 15 years. And, we're transforming the billing industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our services from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
We're excited to move into our new, modernized company headquarters - Though this posting is listed for Hamilton, NJ our new home will be located at 1009 Lenox Dr, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648 starting early June 2018.
What you'll do:
Billtrust is searching for a detail-oriented, technology-loving Marketing Data Specialist to assist in the execution and analysis of key marketing programs. Your title will be Marketing Data Specialist but what you’ll really be a part of is a forward-thinking, collaborative marketing team with advancement opportunities.
- Use technology to help drive revenue and pipeline goals, including marketing automation (Marketo), CRM (Salesforce) and Google Analytics.
- Manage marketing plays/campaigns from beginning to end, ie, concept, execution and analytics.
- Ability to report on success of campaigns, performance, plus account and contact engagement
- Extract data from CRM system to support marketing initiatives and effectively meet deadlines.
- Create and maintain system reports and dashboards to ensure accurate data output.
- Design and maintain contact lists within Salesforce, Marketo and SalesLoft.
- Import (and perform clean-up) on contact data from external sources into the company’s CRM system as required for use in campaigns.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Problem solving attitude
- Flexible, ability to embrace change in a rapidly evolving work environment
- Experience using CRM platform.
- Experience with CRM & Marketing Automation systems Salesforce/Marketo a plus
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Meet Some of Billtrust's Employees
VP, Software Development
Steve leads the Development Team that works on cash application products for Billtrust. He helps ensure the group is as successful as possible by building, testing, and deploying software.
Back to top