Manager Sales Development
It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with year-over-year growth over the past ten years. And, we're transforming the billing industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our services from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
This position will be located in our new office in Downtown Chicago.
As the Manager of Sales Development you will have the opportunity to lead a team of Sales Development Representatives who support our Enterprise Sales Team. As the Sales Development Manager, you will be responsible for hiring, onboarding, and the continuous coaching and management of team goals. You will help scale and optimize the Sales Development function and will bring your ability to motivate and empower the SDR team to help drive growth for our marketing and organization.
- Manage Sales Development team to goals, objectives, and quota achievement
- Recruit, hire, train, and coach SDRs
- Manage and refine sale lead process and metrics
- Run 1:1s, team meetings, and trainings for the team
- Proactively work to improve the sequences, messaging, and outreach for the team
- Identify methods to optimize SDFC, Marketo and other selling tools to improve rep productivity
What you'll bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field
- A minimum of 5+ years plus with proven success in sales development, lead generation, or sales type role
- 2+ years managing SDRs is preferred
- Previous experience working in software sales needed
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to create and deliver remarkable messaging during your efforts
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint) in order to effectively create documents and messaging content
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Back to top