Manager Client Sales
It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is our people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-over-year growth over the past 10 years. And, we're transforming the industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment cycle management solution from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
As the Client Sales Manager you will manage five Account Managers who sell additional products and services to our current clients. You will help them succeed with coaching, training and through executive contacts you’ll make with your team’s clients. In addition to sales, your team of Account Managers provide consultative advice to clients on best practices and are the client’s internal advocate to ensure high satisfaction. These twin goals of increased sales and client satisfaction are achieved through frequent account review meetings by web and onsite.
- Expand the use of Billtrust's services within your clients' organizations by ensuring optimization of features and services. This is measured by performance against your annual revenue goal.
- Enhance client satisfaction levels by understanding their strategic goals and helping them optimize results from their currently-licensed services. This is measured by annual increase in Net Promoter Score.
- Travel of 4-6 nights per month for client visits with your team
What you'll bring to the team:
- Proven ability to sell software solutions into enterprise clients
- Has led sales teams to consistent over-quota performance
- Experience in successful “farming” to generate revenue from existing clients
- Quickly learns complex solutions in order to communicate their advantages to clients
- Has successfully used excellent communication skills to work with a wide variety of technical and business people internally and externally
- Has a highly consultative sales style and a deep commitment to client satisfaction
- Knowledge of B2B invoice to cash process is a plus
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Meet Some of Billtrust's Employees
VP, Software Development
Steve leads the Development Team that works on cash application products for Billtrust. He helps ensure the group is as successful as possible by building, testing, and deploying software.
Back to top