Lead Software Developer
It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is our people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-over-year growth over the past 15 years. And, we're transforming the industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment cycle management solution from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
Billtrust is seeking a Lead Software Developer (Front-End) to join a new Agile team tasked with designing, implementing and supporting solutions for a new SaaS platform. In addition to developing new UX features, you will also help ensure our codebase is scalable, testable, and maintainable.
- Work with a team leveraging SCRUM techniques building customer-facing products
- Build a great user experience for our clients utilizing HTML5 and related technologies
- Design, code, test, and support software written in Angular 2 and related technologies
- Write automated unit tests using TDD and BDD techniques
- Design performant software with a DevOps mindset that will scale as our volumes increase
- Profile and measure software quality and performance as we continually improve our code base
What you'll bring to the team:
- An attitude where no technical challenge is too great
- Expertise in Angular and the Angular toolchain
- Expertise with TDD utilizing a unit test framework such as Jasmine and Mocha
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) as a platform and CI tooling desired
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM processes and techniques
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally, and work well with a team-oriented environment
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
Meet Some of Billtrust's Employees
VP, Software Development
Steve leads the Development Team that works on cash application products for Billtrust. He helps ensure the group is as successful as possible by building, testing, and deploying software.
Back to top