SUMMER 2017 INTERNSHIP POSTINGS COMING SOON...
Why make your future wait?
Billtrust is a company that leverages leading technology and a commitment to service to support one of the strongest client lists in business. Respected brands like Kraft Foods, CDW, Toshiba, and Stanley Black & Decker rely on us to handle the presentment and payment of their invoices each and every day. Becoming the premier organization in our industry is the result of continuous innovation and contribution by a team with diverse skills and high aspirations.
It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-over-year growth over the past 10 years. And, we're transforming the billing industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment management solutions from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you’ll do this summer:
- Who wants to spend their summers filing papers? Billtrust offers real-world projects for all our interns
- Learn directly from experts in your field
- Connect to a network of peers as equally motived as you
- Carry-out interesting, hands-on tasks
What’s in it for you:
- Business training including tips on interviewing, presentations and other business categories
- Participation in various company events including Summer BBQ’s, Ping Pong tournaments, philanthropic committees, wellness committees, etc.
- Casual dress code
- Team-oriented, mission-motivated, top-performing peers
If this sounds like you:
- Apply! If we think you’re a good match we’ll get in touch to let you know next steps.
- Peek inside Billtrust's offices and see where YOU could spend your summer - Check it out https://www.themuse.com/companies/billtrust
Meet Some of Billtrust's Employees
VP, Software Development
Steve leads the Development Team that works on cash application products for Billtrust. He helps ensure the group is as successful as possible by building, testing, and deploying software.
Back to top