Human Resources Intern
It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with 50% year over year growth over the past 5 years. And, we're transforming the invoice-to-cash industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our services from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
Billtrust is seeking a motivated, energetic intern to support our fast-paced Human Resources department. You will be exposed to a wide variety of projects in the areas of Benefits Administration, Compensation and Performance Management, Policies and Procedures, Talent Acquisition, and Training and Development. This is a great opportunity for you to make an impact and gain hands-on HR experience.
We recognize that Intern contributions fuel some of our greatest innovations. That’s why we assign our interns with our most forward-thinking projects. Various projects may include:
- Assist with our performance management and talent assessment initiatives
- Build social media and University Relations branding initiatives for our Talent Acquisition team
- Audit employee benefits vs. annual open enrollment
- Partner with the project team focusing on the transition and implementation of our new Human Capital Management (HCM) System
- Coordinate internal company events
- Provide facilitation support for New Hire orientation
- Perform other responsibilities/projects, as directed
What you'll bring to the team:
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team on multiple tasks and assignments
- You “get stuff done”: You’re organized, detail oriented and can work well under pressure
- Available to participate in our Summer Internship Program full-time, for approximately 10-12 weeks
- Enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Business Administration or related field
How you’ll grow:
- Business training including tips on interviewing, presentations and other business categories
- Connect to a network of peers as equally motived as you
- Learn directly from experts in your field
- Participate in interesting, hands-on tasks
What you'll get:
- A Lively Culture: Summer BBQ’s, Ping pong tournaments, philanthropic committees, wellness committees, etc.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located in Central Jersey within walking distance of the Hamilton train station.
Meet Some of Billtrust's Employees
VP, Software Development
Steve leads the Development Team that works on cash application products for Billtrust. He helps ensure the group is as successful as possible by building, testing, and deploying software.
Back to top