It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is our people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year over year growth over the past 10 years. And, we're transforming the industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment cycle management solution from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
As a Financial Analyst you will report directly to the Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis and provide strategic and financial analytical support for Finance and senior management across all departments. You will play a critical role in providing assessments of historical and forward-looking financial performance, including analysis of variances and trends, risks and opportunities, and communication of business insights within our rapidly expanding company.
- Assist in preparing, maintaining, and reviewing company’s quarterly and yearly budgets and forecasts
- Work with senior management on reporting Key Performance Indicators using business intelligence tools
- Produce standard and ad hoc financial reports and analysis as requested
- Other tasks and functions of the finance department on an as needed basis to support the company
What you'll bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance, Accounting or related field
- 1+ year of proven success as a financial analyst or related role with working knowledge of standard financial statements and GAAP
- Strong Excel skills with experience in financial modeling and sensitivity analysis
- MySQL knowledge is a strong plus to extract data from database
- Experience using enterprise performance management software for planning/forecasting is a plus
- Ability to utilize strong interpersonal skills to work well with managers throughout the company to promptly analyze financial situations
- Good analytical, written, communication and organizational skills
- High level of integrity, ability to multi-task and a level of tolerance for fast changing work environment
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located in Central Jersey within walking distance of the Hamilton train station.
Back to top