What you'll do:
Billtrust is seeking an eLearning Specialist to join our Training team charged with owning the creation, marketing and support of eLearning strategy and execution. You will work closely with departmental subject matter experts to define course objectives, assess learner needs, create course content, and consistently evaluate program success. This is an exciting opportunity to utilize and grow your skills in interactive design, video production and eLearning development.
- Own the Billtrust eLearning experience, with a focus on creating and supporting creative and effective content
- Collaborate with cross-functional department leaders to assess needs, define course objectives and create curriculum
- Design and develop new content, and update existing content, based on corporate needs
- Create eLearning courses with simplified user navigation, screen/page template designs and script development including text, voice, sound and graphics
- Measure results, and continuously evaluate and refine eLearning program
- Facilitate monthly training sessions for our Lunch & Learn program
- Assist with new hire training and on-boarding
What you'll bring to the team:
- Demonstrated ability in partnering with stakeholders to turn complex technical subject matter into interactive, easy-to-follow eLearning courses – 2+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Ability to create eLearning courses explaining specific functionality of software using small video snippets
- Hands-on experience using eLearning development software, such as Articulate Storyline or Adobe Captivate
- Ability to utilize video recording and editing software, such as Adobe Premiere or Camtasia
- Technical curiosity/orientation with a passion for instructional design
- Understanding of Learning Management Systems (LMS) and maintaining SCORM-compliant courses and reporting
- Bachelor degree in graphic design, instructional design or similar
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is located in the heart of Central NJ with close proximity to I-295, the NJ Turnpike and Route 1; Avoid the city – stay local!
Who we are:
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Invoice-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $15B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently. For the past 17 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture - We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas – even with our CEO – and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.
Billtrust: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
See Inside the Office of Billtrust
Billtrust accelerates and automates the invoice-to-cash process. Billtrust works with its clients to ensure that the time it takes for its clients to receive payments from their customers is as short as possible. The company’s streamlined, cloud-based solution allows its clients to increase productivity, cut costs, and improve customer relationships and cash flow.
Back to top