Director, Global Product Strategy
It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with year-over-year growth over the past 10 years. And, we're transforming the billing industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our services from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
Billtrust is seeking a Director, Global Product Strategy to focus on building out our product suite internationally. You will work hand-in-hand with our Product Managers and Product Marketing Managers to provide insight into the data retrieved from industry studies and analyst interactions. Ultimately, you will help us forge into new markets and/or grow further penetration in markets where we have proven promising growth.
- Direct competitive and industry intelligence initiatives, partnering with Product Marketing and Business Development teams to execute the work
- Lead competitive intelligence efforts to advance the product team’s deep understanding of business challenges and unmet needs in the global market
- Demonstrate thought leadership and subject matter expertise in the invoice-to-cash ecosystem, especially in global payments, to drive new ideas into the business
- Partner with the Billing, Payments, and Cash Application product managers and product marketing managers to identify market needs, prioritize knowledge gaps/business needs for product delivery
- Work independently and collaborate with business partners in product, marketing and sales
- Effectively connect research and market intelligence findings to client-specific opportunities/recommendations, and leverage these insights to effectively consult prospective clients in strategic decision making
- Disseminate findings to small and large audiences and/or executives, in a clear, concise fashion, ensuring key business questions are adequately answered
- Influence decision-making and consult on strategic initiatives across client groups
- Keep abreast of external market factors, trends and research that may impact business decisions
- Stay ahead of global invoice-to-cash trends and be a thought leader on new feature demands
What you'll bring to the team:
- Proven ability in driving product R&D, including at least three years of relevant experience in in the global arena
- At least five years of relevant experience working in the global payments space
- Demonstrated ability to work with product, marketing, and sales teams to disseminate key market drivers
- Successful experience working with primary research, analytics, secondary research and market intelligence data to tell a story, draw out implications, and make business recommendations that impact a business’ strategic direction
- Experience building out business case justification for new features or new product offerings
- Strong client consulting acumen, including exceptional networking skills and a demonstrated ability to influence
- Proactive, strategic thinker who has an ability to anticipate needs
- Strong communication, organization and coordination skills, with the ability to effectively handle multiple complex issues simultaneously
- Experience in a SaaS, software, product-centric or payments business
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer each individual employee a healthcare package that is 100% paid for by Billtrust.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work
Back to top