Director, Campaign Management
It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is our people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year over year growth over the past 10 years. And, we're transforming the industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment cycle management solution from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
- Define the marketing campaign structure and elements to be used across the enterprise
- Document the responsibilities of various functions during the campaign planning and execution lifecycle
- Collaborate with marketing leaders to shape campaigns
- Coordinate with functional leaders as they fulfill on promises that comprise a campaign, demand generation, product marketing, marketing communication and field marketing
- Act as a leader for inquiries on the campaign priorities, responsibilities and timing
- Measure campaign effectiveness and adjust as needed as it unfolds in real time
- Analyze & report campaign results, including ROI to stakeholders
- Lead and motivate a team to drive successful campaigns
What you'll bring to the team:
- 10+ years of Marketing experience in multiple roles such as product marketing, demand generation and marketing operations
- Advanced skills in utilizing a marketing automation system (preferably Marketo) and CRM (preferably Salesforce.com) to drive successful campaign
- Experience as a successful leader/coach with the abiltiy to drive results of a team
- Data driven individual with the ability to present results and interpret data for C-level executives
- Expert Excel skills in order to track, manage and report on results
- Well-honed multi-tasking and organizational skills to help manage a fast paced environment
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located in Central Jersey within walking distance of the Hamilton train station.
Meet Some of Billtrust's Employees
VP, Software Development
Steve leads the Development Team that works on cash application products for Billtrust. He helps ensure the group is as successful as possible by building, testing, and deploying software.
Back to top