Client Sales Associate
It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with year-over-year growth over the past 10 years. And, we're transforming the billing industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our services from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
As the Client Sales Associate you will help Billtrust Account Managers increase revenue from clients by taking ownership of many repeatable tasks that Account Managers currently perform for over 1,000 clients. Examples include: preparing for client meetings with extensive research into current performance, requesting Statements of Work from Professional Services, and analyzing client data to identify target lists for specific add-on sales campaigns. In addition to these internal tasks, you will contact clients directly to drive attendance at events and generate leads for specific products. You will also accompany Account Managers at numerous client meetings and webinars in order to fully understand the Account Manager role and prepare for future Billtrust sales positions.
- Learn Billtrust solutions in depth so that you can analyze client’s current performance to prepare for client meetings
- Master several dozen repeatable internal tasks that Account Managers perform while selling and supporting clients
- Be a go-to source for client-related sales and relationship issues for both the Client Sales and Enterprise Sales teams
- Drive demand for add-ons and cross-sells with targeted calling campaigns.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Proven ability to generate interest from clients or prospects for enterprise software solutions
- Strong analytic and research skills to be highly productive on repetitive internal tasks to support client sales activities
- Quickly learns complex solutions in order to communicate their advantages to clients
- Has successfully used excellent communication skills to work with a wide variety of technical and business people internally and externally
- Has a highly consultative sales style and a deep commitment to client satisfaction
- Knowledge of B2B invoice to cash process is a plus
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located in Central Jersey within walking distance of the Hamilton train station.
Meet Some of Billtrust's Employees
VP, Software Development
Steve leads the Development Team that works on cash application products for Billtrust. He helps ensure the group is as successful as possible by building, testing, and deploying software.
Back to top