Client Manager (eAdoption)
It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with 50% year over year growth over the past 5 years. And, we're transforming the billing industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our services from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
As the eAdoption Manager, you will be responsible for aligning with our Account Management team to sell in and implement best practices driving our clients’ electronic invoicing and payment. Activities will include onsite visits, presenting strategies to drive eAdoption, gaining buy in from the client, and coordinating marketing and product activities on behalf of the client. You will be responsible for meeting the eAdoption goals of these clients as set by the client, the Director of Marketing – eAdoption, and Billtrust leadership team.
- Work with clients through implementation to go live to expedite gains in eInvoicing and ePayment
- Identify areas of opportunities to increase eInvoicing and ePayments to enhance 16 Best Practices
- Create, execute, track, and report enrollment and activation programs to motivate invoice recipients to adopt online invoice presentment and online payment
- Manage multiple campaigns and programs simultaneously across multiple clients
- Market / Sell our eAdoption programs and services to existing Clients in collaboration with our sales teams
- Collaborate with Clients and our Product Management team to identify product enhancements that will drive increased electronic adoption
What you'll bring to the team:
- 3+ years of proven success in a Client Services role
- Experience marketing and delivering programs to complex corporate clients and their customers
- Track record of managing multiple clients’ projects at the same time
- Experience building strong client relationships and gaining their buy in
- Proven initiative, sense of urgency and an entrepreneurial spirit combined with a disciplined analytical approach based upon facts and data
- Strong verbal and communication skills including being very comfortable making presentations to senior executives
- Ability to work well across departments
- Knowledge of Excel
- Marketing/Business Bachelor degree
- Experience within the electronic invoicing and payments space a plus
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer each individual employee a healthcare package that is 100% paid for by Billtrust.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located in Central Jersey within walking distance of the Hamilton train station.
Back to top