It's not just cliché. The heart of Billtrust is our people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year over year growth over the past 10 years. And, we're transforming the industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment cycle management solution from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
What you'll do:
- Act as a key contributor on various visible projects within our Sales Operations team using Salesforce Apex and Visualforce Development
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of various approval processes and administration within Salesforce
- Partner with our team to complete demo system development and maintenance
- Utilize your analytical skills to be part of our Dell Boomi integration
- Apply well-honed written communication skills by completing client prospect security reviews and RFP’s
- Contribute to custom sales projects that enable our sales team to build revenue more efficiently
- Assist with maintaining various integrations with Salesforce i.e. Steelbrick, SpringCM, Clarizen, Qualtrics, Marketo, Email to Case and others
- Be part of a team that implements new Salesforce applications within tight deadlines
What you'll bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or technically related field
- Ability to apply prior Internship or Co-op experience to quickly contribute to our dynamic team
- Familiarity with CRM (Salesforce.com) is a plus
- Natural multi-tasker with strong organizational skills and a willingness to juggle lots of tasks as once
- A high energy level and sense of urgency to adapt to an environment focused on rapid growth
- Strong Programming Skills in various languages and a passion for software that drives our entire sales team
- Actual sales operations experience is not necessary as we are looking for someone who is technical and can dive in and learn various areas of responsibilities but a passion for sales is a must
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary, stock options and 401(k) with company match: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
- Benefits: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Paid Parental Leave: To keep our employees and their families healthy.
- A Lively Culture: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons- we enjoy friendly competition.
- Casual Dress: Every day is “Casual Friday’, we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- Convenience: Our office is conveniently located in Central Jersey within walking distance of the Hamilton train station.
Meet Some of Billtrust's Employees
VP, Software Development
Steve leads the Development Team that works on cash application products for Billtrust. He helps ensure the group is as successful as possible by building, testing, and deploying software.
Back to top