Head of WW Partner and Field Marketing
Head of WW Partner and Field Marketing
We’re looking for a Field Marketing leader to join Big Switch Network’s WW Marketing Team. This role is responsible for building mutually beneficial partnerships & communications with BSN's global partner ecosystem as well as being the key marketing point between the sales, business development & Marketing Organization.
Why join Big Switch?
- Externally recognized as one of the top start-ups and consistently ranked as one of the top ten networking start-ups, we’re dedicated to building a great product and a great company (and having some fun in the process!). Big Switch Networks is the best-funded pure-play SDN technology company.
- We hire smart, creative, energetic people, game changers at the top of their respective fields. We are a small group of innovators who believe we can make a big difference.
- We offer competitive salaries and great benefits including generous Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, Commuter, and 401(k) plans; we also contribute to a Health Savings Account for our employees.
- We have a bright, friendly office in Santa Clara with a nice kitchen stocked with goodies. We provide 2 breakfasts and 3 lunches per week free of charge to our employees.
Reporting to the VP and Chief Marketing Officer, the Head of WW Partner and Field Marketing will be responsible for all aspects of partner related marketing programs from the strategic definition and refinement of the global partner program, down to operational measurement of the efficiency of the joint lead generation campaigns across the regions. This individual will also work closely to support the direct sales and alliance teams with pipeline creation and acceleration programs.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
The Head of WW Global Field & Partner Marketing will support the following partner types:
- Technology Partners
- Global Systems Integrators and Local Systems Integrators
- Resellers and Distributors
- Independent Software Vendors
- Field Marketing (regional events, pipeline support)
- Alliance Marketing (Dell, HPE, GCI, joint marketing development)
- Support of Partner Value Propositions & Programs
- Partner-Related Demand Creation and Campaigns
- Planning and Budget Management
Minimum Qualifications / Experience:
- BA/MA in Business, Marketing, or closely related field. MBA a plus
- Possesses an expert understanding (10+ years’ experience) in driving business and marketing through the sales channel to grow market share
- 15+ years of experience in enterprise software & cloud computing
- Excels at leading cross functional teams
- Ability to work with key stakeholders within organization on joint value prop messaging
- Strong project management skills, creative thinking and analytical ability
- Demonstrated experience in working with partners, driving pipeline and revenue
- Proven success developing business, marketing planning/analysis, opportunity identification and optimizing Return on Investment
- Motivated self- starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
- This position could be telecommuting
- Up to 35% travel required and may work at other undetermined worksites in the U.S., EMEA, APAC, and LATAM as required by the Company's business needs
ABOUT BIG SWITCH NETWORKS
- Big Switch Networks is the market leader in open software-defined networking solutions for enterprises. Leading international banks and high-tech companies are using our open SDN architecture to build their next-generation data centers. Based in Santa Clara and funded by some of the best venture capital firms in Silicon Valley, the Big Switch Networks team comprises industry veterans who led the SDN revolution, renowned experts in virtualization and networking, and researchers from Stanford University. For more information, please visit www.bigswitch.com.
- Big Switch Networks, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to a proactive program of Affirmative Action and diversity development. Big Switch Networks, provides equal opportunity in all of its employment practices to all qualified employees and applicants without regard of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military, veteran or VEVRAA protected veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, and local laws. Big Switch Networks is an E-Verify participant.
Meet Some of Big Switch Networks's Employees
Technical Solution Architect
Namitha works in partnership with account managers in the Bay Area to support Big Switch Networks’ customers with general usage and specific scenarios that affect business networking.
Back to top