Senior UA Manager, Ad Networks
Since its founding in 2002, Big Fish has been the world’s largest producer and distributor of casual games, with titles which continuously land us at the top of app store charts. Together, we’re united under a common goal: to produce and develop the very best in mobile gaming, and bring fun and entertainment to our millions of customers across the globe!
Our User Acquisition team is comprised of 30 folks and growing. We are a centralized team that supports the various F2P studios within Big Fish. Think of us as a start-up ad agency within a larger company. Our culture encourages testing, allowing for mistakes, learning from those mistakes, and becoming smarter and stronger moving forward.
Tired of playing the wrong kinds of “games”? Join the Pond!
Big Fish is looking to hire a Senior User Acquisition Manager, Ad networks to be a player/coach on our media buying team. This role oversees a team who manages all UA partners not named Facebook or Google.
As a player on the media buying team, you will lead by example as you account manage, grow, and optimize mobile user acquisition programs across various Free to Play (F2P) titles.
As a coach, you will mentor and guide a team of media buyers who are buying on ad networks and exchanges. You will provide strategic direction and ensure efficient media buying to the team. You have shown the talent and skill to work cross-functionally and manage marketing strategies to meet revenue forecasts and engagement KPIs.
This role will be 100% dedicated to our mobile business, with the goal to drive new users to our top grossing mobile apps on iOS and Android via paid media.
The successful candidate will be a data and process-driven mobile marketer with knowledge of the mobile/app marketing space, will have proven leadership of media buying teams, will be an organized self-starter, will have excellent communication skills, and will be detail-oriented and data-driven.
- Ensure diligent monitoring and ownership of accounts and have extensive knowledge and insight into partners you and your team work with
- Being subject matter expert on mobile ad buying on ad exchanges and networks
- Identifying the right mix of ad networks to best support each game’s media plan
- Supervision, coaching, and mentorship of media buyers
- Bias for action when looking at the data to inform next steps
- Drive creative testing and optimization with the Creative Strategy team
- Managing and optimizing toward user acquisition budgets and goals
- Creating and executing against both domestic and international campaign strategies
- Day-to-day communication and feedback with partners and internal stakeholders
- Strong ability to move quickly and adapt within a fast-moving organization
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Effective leader; ability to grow, mentor and challenge a team to do their best work every day
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing tasks
- Masters context switching and broadened responsibilities
- Identifies strategy and tactical tweaks to better support top line revenue
- Ability to set marketing strategy and develop tactical plans for new games and large features
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
• 8+ years’ experience in a marketing role
Meet Some of Big Fish Games's Employees
Senior Game Producer
Meg works to assemble and develop a talented mid-core team with cohesive skills sets to create Big Fish Games titles together far into the future.
Back to top