Senior UA Manager, Ad Networks
Life at Big Fish Games
Big Fish Games is an innovative developer and world-class publisher of a diverse portfolio of casual game franchises, including Big Fish Casino, Gummy Drop, Fairway Solitaire, Jackpot Magic Slots and Cooking Craze. Founded in 2002, we serve millions of players every day and are dedicated to providing players with the opportunity to play, connect, compete and discover anywhere and on any device. We are dedicated to enhancing life through exceptional play.
Our four core beliefs are what makes working at Big Fish Games unique. We believe in a work environment that:
- Creates opportunities for impact
- Shares a passion for challenge
- Cultivates a spirit of creativity
- Thrives through collaboration
Summary and Mission
Big Fish is looking to hire a Senior User Acquisition Manager, Ad networks to be a player/coach on our media buying team. This role oversees a team who manages all UA partners not named Facebook or Google.
As a player on the media buying team, you will lead by example as you account manage, grow, and optimize mobile user acquisition programs across various Free to Play (F2P) titles.
As a coach, you will mentor and guide a team of media buyers who are buying on ad networks and exchanges. You will provide strategic direction and ensure efficient media buying to the team. You have shown the talent and skill to work cross-functionally and manage marketing strategies to meet revenue forecasts and engagement KPIs.
This role will be 100% dedicated to our mobile business, with the goal to drive new users to our top grossing mobile apps on iOS and Android via paid media.
The successful candidate will be a data and process-driven mobile marketer with knowledge of the mobile/app marketing space, will have proven leadership of media buying teams, will be an organized self-starter, will have excellent communication skills, and will be detail-oriented and data-driven.
- Ensure diligent monitoring and ownership of accounts and have extensive knowledge and insight into partners you and your team work with
- Being subject matter expert on mobile ad buying on ad exchanges and networks
- Identifying the right mix of ad networks to best support each game’s media plan
- Supervision, coaching, and mentorship of media buyers
- Bias for action when looking at the data to inform next steps
- Drive creative testing and optimization with the Creative Strategy team
- Managing and optimizing toward user acquisition budgets and goals
- Creating and executing against both domestic and international campaign strategies
- Day-to-day communication and feedback with partners and internal stakeholders
- Strong ability to move quickly and adapt within a fast-moving organization
- Effective leader; ability to grow, mentor and challenge a team to do their best work every day
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing tasks
- Masters context switching and broadened responsibilities
- Identifies strategy and tactical tweaks to better support top line revenue
- Ability to set marketing strategy and develop tactical plans for new games and large features
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
• 8+ years’ experience in a marketing role
Big Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top