Senior Product Manager - F2P
Founded in 2002, Big Fish is the world's largest producer and distributor of casual games, delivering fun to millions of people around the world. Through its mobile and online distribution platforms, Big Fish has distributed more than 2.5 billion games to customers in 150 countries from a growing catalogue of 500+ unique mobile games and 3,500+ unique PC games. After successfully transitioning from a PC-centric to a mobile-centric company, Big Fish has emerged as a top grossing mobile publisher worldwide with a portfolio that includes the #1 mobile social casino game, Big Fish Casino.
We are currently looking for an experienced Sr. Product Manager to join our dynamic “Free to Play” team here at our Corporate Office in Seattle. As Sr. Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining product requirements and bringing these to market. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with producers to deliver winning solutions. It also includes working with marketing and customer support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, a keen attention to detail, a deep affinity for technology and an intense customer focus.
- Manage live operations for the game, including events and sales cadence
- Execute product strategy and work with producers and game designers to drive revenue
- Validate product strategy through use of behavioral data, research, and deep customer empathy
- Define the product roadmap and collaborate to prioritize backlogs with your teams
- Create Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) to shape the feature development of the game
- Establish and manage to an aggressive financial plan
- Work with marketing counterparts on customer acquisition, retention, and customer loyalty
- Partner with the Game Data Analyst (GDA) team to understand and monitor key drivers of your business
- Monitor the competitive landscape to understand market opportunities and trends in your business
- Frame the resources necessary to hit your goals and advocate for incremental resources when necessary
- Report to key stakeholders on a regular basis
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
BA/BS required, MBA preferred, or equivalent experience
Product management experience required, games experience a plus
Understanding of the game industry and free-to-play mobile games
Deep understanding of analytics, AB and multivariate testing, and operation of consumer services at scale required
Experience in revenue forecasting and cost modeling, with close interactions with marketing or advertising
Ability to think both strategically and tactically
Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out onTheMuse.com!
Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
Meet Some of Big Fish Games's Employees
Senior Game Producer
Meg works to assemble and develop a talented mid-core team with cohesive skills sets to create Big Fish Games titles together far into the future.
Back to top