Senior Product Manager
Self Aware Games builds free-to-play games that connect people across platforms and across the world. Our Big Fish Casino and Jackpot Magic Slots franchises top the charts among mobile social casino games. We are dedicated to providing our players with exquisite games and unparalleled customer service. Our players love us, and we love them right back!
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the studio as the business lead for an exciting new mobile game. In this role, you will work to become the game’s Product Owner and drive cost/benefit analysis throughout the product lifecycle. As a part of this, you will develop product vision, positioning, and customer segmentation, and work with cross-functional teams to drive product strategy, meet goals, and drive revenue. You will define metrics and establish, and manage to, an aggressive financial plan. You will need to be comfortable with developing product vision, leading data analysis, forecasting, consumer marketing, A/B and multivariate testing.
- You will create the product roadmap and collaborate to prioritize backlogs
- You will partner with marketing counterparts on customer acquisition, retention, and customer loyalty
- You will collaborate with the Business Intelligence team to understand and monitor key drivers of your business
- You will monitor the competitive landscape to understand market opportunities and trends in your business
- Able to think both strategically and tactically
- Self-motivated with a track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Especially fluent in your data analysis skills
- Experienced managing and evolving roadmaps
- An advocate for strategy which takes research, data, and industry trends into account, while being comfortable taking calculated risks
- A strong verbal and written communicator
- Passionate about games and crafting fun and compelling user experiences
- An excellent problem-solver with extraordinary organizational and analytical abilities
- A collaborative teammate who gets excited about doing what is necessary to launch new product features and optimize for the business line
Required Experience and Skills
- BA/BS in a related field; or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager required
- Deep experience in crafting specs for feature development.
- Deep understanding of A/B and multivariate testing and operation of consumer services at scale required
- Experience in revenue forecasting, cost modeling, and close interaction with marketing
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Experience with games, specifically Social Casino mobile games
- Experience managing live web applications and/or games with multivariate testing
- Advanced Excel and SQL proficiency
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com!
Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
This role is not eligible for any company sponsored immigration visas.
Meet Some of Big Fish Games's Employees
Senior Game Producer
Meg works to assemble and develop a talented mid-core team with cohesive skills sets to create Big Fish Games titles together far into the future.
Back to top