Senior Producer - F2P Mobile
For years, Triton Studios has collaborated with developers across the globe to create and promote hit casual and midcore mobile games. Our producers seek out the best of the best in mobile entertainment for our customers, including fan favorites Gummy Drop!, Cooking Craze, and Midnight Castle.
Triton Studios is an integrated part of the Big Fish community (AKA “The Pond”). Located at the Seattle Headquarters in Lower Queen Anne, our offices are conveniently located on the beautiful Puget Sound, just outside the hustle-and-bustle of Downtown. We’re a short walk from great Seattle attractions like Seattle Center, the Olympic Sculpture Garden, shops and restaurants at the pier, and a variety of food truck hot-spots. Need commuting options? We’re right along multiple bus routes for the transit-takers, the Elliott Bay trail for cyclists, and have a secure on-site garage for four-wheeled commuters. Our facilities are built around work and play, with state of the art tools and software, and amenities that make work fun! Take a break in one of our game rooms, refresh yourself with a free snack or beverage, or get out for some fresh air on one of our waterside balconies.
Ready to hit the ground running? Triton Studios is currently set to release over a dozen new titles, and we’re looking for bright new talent to jump right in!
We are currently looking for a veteran Senior Producer to join our Free to Play (F2P) Mobile team as we continue to focus on creating mobile gaming services with our 3rd Party developers. The successful candidate will manage all facets of F2P mobile game service production with 3rd party development teams. In this role you will work on several projects with a variety cross-functional team members including product managers, game data analysts, marketing managers, 3rd party developers, and game quality assurance to ensure smooth development and delivery of high quality mobile gaming services.
Responsibilities also include:
- Successfully deliver high quality F2P gaming services on time and on budget by managing all facets of 3rd Party F2P production and post launch live operations including: feature prioritization, risk and schedule management, reviews, and approvals
- Work with developer relations to ensure development contracts accurately reflect the product requirements, scope, schedule, and budget up until initial launch and during live operations
- As the primary point of contact for the developer ensure a healthy developer and publisher relationship, and maintain alignment on goals and deliverables through excellent communication
- Manage the production of several games concurrently at various stages of development
- Provide leadership and mentor other members of the production team by providing best practices, standardized processes, and shared learnings
- Provide consistent and accurate status updates on the development efforts to all stakeholders
- Be capable of providing solutions to complex development challenges to keep projects on track
- Provide feedback on the game design and feature set based on a thorough understanding of F2P games and competitor best practices
- A highly motivated team player who possesses strong collaboration skills
- Well versed in the F2P casual games market, and what it takes to make a hit!
Required Experience and Skills:
- 5-7 years of experience in casual or core game development ideally with a focus on F2P and/or mobile
- Proven production leadership on high quality games
- Excellent project management abilities with a focus on external development and/or operating games as a service
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with mobile platforms (especially iOS)
- Strong game deconstruction and product feedback skills
- Web-browser and MS Office knowledge required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com! Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
This role is not eligible for any company sponsored immigration visas.
Meet Some of Big Fish Games's Employees
Senior Game Producer
Meg works to assemble and develop a talented mid-core team with cohesive skills sets to create Big Fish Games titles together far into the future.
Back to top