Senior Financial Analyst
We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to join our growing Finance team. This role will be based out of our Corp Office in Seattle, WA. As Senior Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting multiple game studios as well corporate functions. This includes assisting in the development of annual financial plans, periodic re-forecasting, and decision support for product investment. It also includes the preparation and review of financial results on a monthly basis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handles the budgeting, quarterly forecasting, and monthly reporting process for multiple game studios
- Build and enhance financial forecast models for games in the portfolio by using key business metrics
- Partner with multiple teams to define and optimize the business model
- Partner with the User Acquisitions team to provide guidance on budgets
- Create game P&Ls, licensing, and third-party deal models to help support business development and investment decisions
- Oversee the budget for payroll, headcount, and all operating expenses for two business lines and shared services
- Identifies needs and develops timely and accurate reports for performance monitoring of both financials and KPIs
Skills, education and other requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field required
- 5+ years’ experience in a financial management position
- Proven experience in financial analysis
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Come be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
Meet Some of Big Fish Games's Employees
Senior Game Producer
Meg works to assemble and develop a talented mid-core team with cohesive skills sets to create Big Fish Games titles together far into the future.
Back to top