Since its founding in 2002, Big Fish has been the world’s largest producer and distributor of casual games, with titles which continuously land us at the top of app store charts. Today, we’re bounding into the mid-core space, exploring new and exciting forms of gameplay, and producing more fun than ever! Big Fish is home to six individual studios, each with its own unique style of game-play. Together, we’re united under a common goal: to produce and develop the very best in mobile gaming, and bring fun and entertainment to our millions of customers across the globe!
Tired of playing the wrong kinds of “games”? Join the Pond!
We are looking for a motivated and passionate Software Development Engineer in Test to work closely with our development teams and drive the test integration efforts on various projects. This will mainly focus on integrating In-House services into our External SDK platform.
This position will require a diverse set of collaboration, communication and technical skills; it will also require the ideal candidate to learn about large scale integration efforts between technical teams, as well as the willingness and ability to do what the project entails as the Mobile Gaming industry moves fast!
- Supporting projects integrating In-House services into our External SDK platform
- Helping to drive and support testing efforts across teams
- Understanding and executing test plans and test automation
- Ability to prioritize, communicate issues, and work with stakeholders
- Attention to detail will be a must
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
- A degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent industry
- 2+ years of coding experience in Objective-C/C++/Java (Must be able to read code)
- 3+ years of professional software testing experience including test automation and/or infrastructure / client development
- Experience testing end-to-end client-server applications
- Solid understanding of service development and client-server technologies
- Experience with iOS SDK and/or Android SDK is a plus
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong testing & analytic skills along with passion for high quality and collaboration
- Desire and ability to learn quickly and be part of a world-class team
To succeed the ideal candidate will have very strong collaboration and communication skills with a solid enough technical background to drive integration of disparate services. They will show a strong sense of ownership and desire to learn a lot about technical integration of features across business lines. If this sounds like you, come join us in Seattle and help Big Fish Games continue to be leader in casual gaming space.
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com!
Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
Meet Some of Big Fish Games's Employees
Senior Game Producer
Meg works to assemble and develop a talented mid-core team with cohesive skills sets to create Big Fish Games titles together far into the future.
Back to top