Russian Language Developer Relations Manager
For years, Triton Studios has collaborated with developers across the globe to create and promote hit casual and midcore mobile games. Our producers seek out the best of the best in mobile entertainment for our customers, including fan favorites Gummy Drop!, Sunken Secrets, and Midnight Castle.
Triton Studios is an integrated part of the Big Fish community (AKA “The Pond”). Located at the Seattle Headquarters in Lower Queen Anne, our offices are conveniently located on the beautiful Puget Sound, just outside the hustle-and-bustle of Downtown. We’re a short walk from great Seattle attractions like Seattle Center, the Olympic Sculpture Garden, shops and restaurants at the pier, and a variety of food truck hot-spots. Need commuting options? We’re right along multiple bus routes for the transit-takers, the Elliott Bay trail for cyclists, and have a secure on-site garage for four-wheeled commuters. Our facilities are built around work and play, with state of the art tools and software, and amenities that make work fun! Take a break in one of our game rooms, refresh yourself with a free snack or beverage, or get out for some fresh air on one of our waterside balconies.
Ready to hit the ground running? Triton Studios is currently set to release over a dozen new titles, and we’re looking for bright new talent to jump right in!
The Developer Relations team focuses on building lasting and profitable partnerships with world-class game developers all over the world. As a Developer Relations Manager you will work alongside a seasoned team of talented and passionate individuals to provide best-in-class support to a global community of creative game studios. This is a fast-paced, demanding role requiring a high degree of independent judgement, discretion and professionalism.
- Manage an extensive portfolio of premium developer partners and field business-related inquiries
- Lend a critical eye toward the evaluation and discovery of high quality content
- Organize and process a high volume of inbound content from multiple business partners, including detailed feedback on submissions, administration of contracts, and collect and disseminate game assets for testing and distribution
- Oversee project releases through collaboration with internal departments, including production, QA, legal, licensing and finance
- Effectively communicate and, at times, translate in meetings with game studios
- Partner with the Developer Relations team on time-sensitive projects pertaining to premium and free-to-play game initiatives
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
- Native proficiency in Russian and English
- Extensive industry knowledge and passion for casual games
- A polished and poised professional who is able to think analytically and strategically
- Technical proficiency across PC, Mac, mobile platforms, and MS Office programs
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of effectively managing multiple projects at once
- Knowledge and appreciation of various cultures from around the world
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
*As part of our application process, please provide a cover letter written in Russian
We’ve come a long way, and continue to grow! Since our founding in 2002, Big Fish has been an industry leader in mobile, free-to-play casual games, and are now embarking on our latest adventure in the mid-core space! With just over 600 employees across our Seattle headquarters, Oakland studio, and Luxembourg office, the Big Fish Pond includes six studios, each with a unique personality and set of goals. We are where gamers, creative-types, and executives alike come together to collaborate and grow, while also enjoying the opportunities and benefits of a larger company. We’ve got you covered with great benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, retirement options, transportation and fitness discounts, and great work-life balance!
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com!
Tired of playing the wrong kind of “games”? Join the Pond!
Get in on the Fun and Games!
Back to top