Product Manager, User Acquisition
Founded in 2002, Big Fish is the world's largest producer and distributor of casual games, delivering fun to millions of people around the world. Through its mobile and online distribution platforms, Big Fish has distributed more than 2.5 billion games to customers in 150 countries from a growing catalogue of 500+ unique mobile games and 3,500+ unique PC games. After successfully transitioning from a PC-centric to a mobile-centric company, Big Fish has emerged as a top grossing mobile publisher worldwide with a portfolio that includes the #1 mobile social casino game, Big Fish Casino. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Aristocrat Leisure Limited, one of the world’s leading gaming companies, and is headquartered in Seattle, WA, with a regional office in Oakland, CA.
User Acquisition (UA) is a significant driver of mobile game success, managing millions of dollars of monthly spend on our F2P (free to play) mobile apps. The User Acquisition Product Manager will be responsible for defining our UA product strategy to build tools and products for improving our ongoing media buying and planning efforts. This will include building business cases, defining a product roadmap, and documenting requirements. This work will require close collaboration with stakeholders across the User Acquisition team, as well as with potential external partners, engineering, UX, and IT Operations.
- Build the User Acquisition Product Roadmap and Strategy. This includes creation of business cases and high-level definition of the products and services.
- Create requirements documents that will include user stories and acceptance criteria for new products and features.
- Evaluate third party vendors, including managing rigorous RFP processes.
- Conduct a post-launch evaluation that measures the success of new UA products in hitting KPIs.
- Constant communication and collaboration with stakeholders and cross-functional peers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong understanding of user acquisition in a mobile-first, business-to-consumer environment.
- Ability to assess the vendor landscape, especially in terms of UA technologies that may be relevant to Big Fish.
- Ability to translate and then articulate UA needs and turn them into requirements that will guide engineering work.
- Ability to own and drive the development of new products and features.
- Bachelor’s degree, with a preference for Business or Marketing
- 2-5 years’ experience working as a Product Manager, Product Owner, or Senior Business Analyst, with responsibility for delivering products and/or platforms. Ideally some of this experience should be gained working in a mobile B2C environment.
- Preferred experience working with SQL, Tableau, and Data Analysis
- Familiarity with publishing mobile apps to app stores is a plus.
Meet Some of Big Fish Games's Employees
Senior Game Producer
Meg works to assemble and develop a talented mid-core team with cohesive skills sets to create Big Fish Games titles together far into the future.
Back to top