Product Manager - F2P
Founded in 2002, Big Fish is the world's largest producer and distributor of casual games, delivering fun to millions of people around the world. Through its mobile and online distribution platforms, Big Fish has distributed more than 2.5 billion games to customers in 150 countries from a growing catalogue of 500+ unique mobile games and 3,500+ unique PC games. After successfully transitioning from a PC-centric to a mobile-centric company, Big Fish has emerged as a top grossing mobile publisher worldwide with a portfolio that includes the #1 mobile social casino game, Big Fish Casino. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Churchill Downs Incorporated and is headquartered in Seattle, WA, with regional offices in Oakland, CA, and Luxembourg.
We are currently looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our dynamic “Free to Play” team here at our Corporate Office in Seattle, WA. As Product Manager, you will be responsible for defining product requirements and bringing these to market. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with producers to deliver winning solutions. It also includes working with marketing and customer support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, a keen attention to detail, a deep affinity for technology and an intense customer focus.
- Analyze in-game, qualitative, and marketplace data to formulate actionable insights
- Define product strategy and roadmap in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with peers on identifying and evolving best practices
- Drive business KPIs through rapid iteration of customer-facing product features
- Translate business goals, feature concepts and customer needs into prioritized product requirements and use cases
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of distribution platform guidelines and capabilities
- Analyze market and competitive landscape to understand opportunity and potential value
- Partner with the Research team at Big Fish to run focus groups, surveys and experiments with real customers
- Define, scope and prioritize requirements in collaboration with producers and 3rd party development teams
- Manage communication with stakeholders regarding product goals and progress
- Make feature, schedule and cost tradeoffs as the product milestones near completion and communicate in real time to key stakeholders
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred
- Strong background (3+ years) in product management and live operations
- Proven experience in data analysis and analytical decision-making
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Ability to manage requirements for multiple projects across a business line – work prioritization, planning and task delegation and work with peers in cross-functional setting
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out onTheMuse.com!
Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
Meet Some of Big Fish Games's Employees
Senior Game Producer
Meg works to assemble and develop a talented mid-core team with cohesive skills sets to create Big Fish Games titles together far into the future.
Back to top