Product Manager – Business Performance
Life at Big Fish Games
Big Fish Games is an innovative developer and world-class publisher of a diverse portfolio of casual game franchises including Big Fish Casino, Gummy Drop, Fairway Solitaire, Jackpot Magic Slots, and Cooking Craze. Founded in 2002, we serve millions of players every day and are dedicated to providing players with the opportunity to play, connect, compete and discover anywhere and on any device. We are dedicated to enhancing life through exceptional play.
Our four core beliefs are what makes working at Big Fish Games unique. We believe in a work environment that:
- Creates opportunities for impact
- Shares a passion for challenge
- Cultivates a spirit of creativity
- Thrives through collaboration
Summary and Mission
Self Aware Games (a division of Big Fish Games), creators of the category-leading social casino games Big Fish Casino and Jackpot Magic Slots, is looking for a dynamic, highly analytical Business Performance Product Manager in Oakland, CA. In this critical role, the qualified candidate will develop/own monetization strategy and lead execution for live services on one of our flagship titles. This will entail conducting extensive game & competitive analyses, structuring & executing A/B tests, establishing success metrics and performance targets, and directing execution of our live services calendar.
- Partner effectively with Data Science team and leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game performance, recommend tuning mechanics and A/B tests, and provide input for new features to increase user conversion, retention, and monetization.
- Manage day-to-day “rhythm” of the business and own, together with CRM Managers, short- mid- and long-term live services strategy (and cadence) to ensure it maximizes reach, engagement, and monetization in line with fiscal year business plans.
- Work closely with the User Acquisition team to optimize performance marketing activities and drive profitable user growth.
- Own revenue forecasting for one of our live games and foster strong relationships on a cross functional basis to ensure a collaborative approach to achieving agreed upon targets.
- Provide studio leadership and executive team with regular and/or ad-hoc updates on business performance.
- Be an expert on industry trends and competitive landscape to challenge/evolve our thinking and share best practice across product, marketing, studio, and business teams.
- Passion for mobile games & the social casino category.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role at a top mobile games or strategy/management consulting company with a demonstrated track-record of success.
- Strong analytic skills and experience with data driven, user-centric design and decision-making. Deep understanding of A/B and multivariate testing practices & methods.
- Familiarity with consumer research practices and demonstrated experience using qualitative and quantitative research to inform business and/or product decision-making.
- Excellent project management, verbal & written communication skills.
- Advanced Excel and basic SQL proficiency.
- BA/BS from a top academic institution.
- MBA from a top academic institution.
- Prior experience in an industry with short implementation/iteration cycles such as e-commerce or online products/services.
- Familiarity with AGILE development practices & environment.
Big Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
This role is not eligible for any company sponsored immigration visas.
Back to top