Self Aware Games creates free-to-play games that connect people all over the world and across platforms! Our Big Fish Casino franchise tops the charts among mobile social casino games, and we keep the party going with mini-games, in-game events, and other social hits like Vegas Party Slots!
Self Aware Games joined the Big Fish community (AKA “The Pond”) in 2012. Our team is located in Big Fish’s Oakland Studio, where we happily cohabitate with our Big Fish Pond-mates in Liftoff Labs. We are perfectly situated downtown, directly next to beautiful Lake Merritt (picnic lunch, anyone?), and just two blocks from the BART (for a breezy commute)! Are you more of a two-wheeled commuter? We’ll help you keep fit and fresh with in-office bike storage and showers. We believe you must have fun to make fun, and we’ve created our studio around that idea with a wide-open workspace, breakout rooms, a dedicated massage suite, and board games, billiards and consoles galore!
From pioneering some of the first social features on the iPhone, to launching one of the first cross-platform multiplayer games, we challenge ourselves to be industry leaders in creating innovative games that people can enjoy with others. Sound like your type of scene? We’re currently on the search for someone who shares our passion for collaborative fun!
Do you want to make an impact on a growing company with great teams and a bright future? We are currently looking for a Product Manager to take the lead for an exciting new game. We are looking for a strong contributor who can become the game’s Product Owner and drive cost/benefit analysis through the product lifecycle. Responsibilities include: developing product strategy, define and improve metrics and influence the forecast. A successful candidate will be comfortable with developing the product roadmap, initiate data analysis, A&B and multivariate testing, and collaborating with a cross-functional team to define and achieve growth targets.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, an attention to detail, a deep affinity for technology and an intense customer focus.
- Drive product strategy and work with cross functional team to meet goals to drive revenue
- Manage day to day implementation of Roadmap initiatives
- Work with marketing counterparts on customer acquisition, retention and customer loyalty
- Partner with the Business Intelligence team to understand and monitor key drivers of your business
- Monitor the competitive landscape to understand market opportunities and trends in your business
- Report to key stakeholders on a regular basis
- Conduct feature deep-dives on competitive products
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred
- Experience as Product Manager, Analyst or Researcher (2+ years)
- Experience working on mobile products
- Proven experience in data analysis and analytical decision-making.
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Ability to manage requirements for multiple projects– work prioritization, planning and task delegation and work with peers in cross-functional setting
We’ve come a long way, and continue to grow! Since our founding in 2002, Big Fish has been an industry leader in mobile, free-to-play casual games, and are now embarking on our latest adventure in the mid-core space! With just over 600 employees across our Seattle headquarters, Oakland studio, and Luxembourg office, the Big Fish Pond includes six studios, each with a unique personality and set of goals. We are where gamers, artists, and executives alike come together to collaborate and grow, while also enjoying the opportunities and benefits of a larger company. We’ve got you covered with great benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, retirement options, transportation and fitness discounts, and great work-life balance!
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out onTheMuse.com!
Tired of playing the wrong kind of “games”? Join the Pond!
Back to top