Paid Social Media Buyer
Since its founding in 2002, Big Fish has been the world’s largest producer and distributor of casual games, with titles which continuously land us at the top of app store charts. Today, we’re bounding into the mid-core space, exploring new and exciting forms of gameplay, and producing more fun than ever! Big Fish is home to six individual studios, each with its own unique style of game-play. Together, we’re united under a common goal: to produce and develop the very best in mobile gaming, and bring fun and entertainment to our millions of customers across the globe!
About the Team
Our team is comprised of 35 folks, but we're growing. We are a centralized division that supports the various business groups within Big Fish. Think of us as a start-up ad agency within a larger company. Our culture encourages testing, allowing for mistakes, learning from those mistakes, and becoming smarter and stronger moving forward.
Tired of playing the wrong kinds of “games”? Join the Pond!
Big Fish is looking to hire a Media Buyer to account manage, grow, and optimize mobile user acquisition programs, specifically Facebook across various Free to Play (F2P) titles, with a primary focus on paid acquisition via account management. This role will be 100% dedicated to our mobile business, with the goal to drive new users to our top grossing mobile apps on iOS and Android via paid media. The successful candidate will be a mobile marketer with knowledge of the mobile/app marketing space, will be an organized self-starter, will have excellent communication skills, and will be detail-oriented and data-driven.
We are looking for someone who can move quickly and pivot based on what the data says. There is little to no hierarchy within our marketing group - we follow what the data tells us.
This is not social marketing role that focuses on likes, retweets, or shares. This is a paid user acquisition role that focuses on driving performance.
- Ensure diligent monitoring and ownership of accounts and have extensive knowledge and insight into partners you work with
- Drive creative testing and optimization with the Creative team
- Manage and optimize toward user acquisition budgets and goals
- Create and execute against both domestic and international campaign strategies
- Day-to-day communication and feedback with partners and internal stakeholders
- Strong ability to move quickly and adapt within a fast moving organization
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
- 1+ years of experience in mobile media buying, account management, or marketing.
- The question you need to say “yes” to is: have you managed paid media on Facebook?
- Power user of Ads Manager, Power Editor, and Facebook Analytics
- Demonstrated capacity for original thinking and proactive mindset is a must
- Able to wear both strategic and tactical hats Strong analytical & reporting skills (Tableau experience preferred)
- Development and management of programmatic platforms a plus
- Ability to establish strong rapport and credibility with internal stakeholders and external partners/teams
We’ve come a long way, and continue to grow, with just over 600 employees across our Seattle headquarters, Oakland studio, and Luxembourg office. Located in Lower Queen Anne, our corporate offices are conveniently located on the beautiful Puget Sound, just outside the hustle-and-bustle of Downtown. We’re a short walk from great Seattle attractions like Seattle Center, the Olympic Sculpture Garden, shops and restaurants at the pier, and a variety of food truck hot-spots.
Need commuting options? We’re right along multiple bus routes for the transit-takers, the Elliott Bay trail for cyclists, and have a secure on-site garage for two and four-wheeled commuters. Our facilities are built around work and play, with state of the art tools and software, and amenities that make work fun! Take a break in one of our game rooms, refresh yourself with a free snack or beverage, or get out for some fresh air on one of our waterside balconies.
On top of all this, we’ve got you covered with great benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, retirement options, transportation and fitness discounts, and great work-life balance!
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com!
Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
Back to top