Mobile Build Coordinator I
Since its founding in 2002, Big Fish has been the world’s largest producer and distributor of casual games, with titles which continuously land us at the top of app store charts. Today, we’re bounding into the mid-core space, exploring new and exciting forms of gameplay, and producing more fun than ever! Big Fish is home to six individual studios, each with its own unique style of game-play. Together, we’re united under a common goal: to produce and develop the very best in mobile gaming, and bring fun and entertainment to our millions of customers across the globe!
Tired of playing the wrong kinds of “games”? Join the Pond!
As a Mobile Build Specialist I, you will be responsible for overseeing mobile game release and update processes, creating builds for QA, Production, and distribution, and preparing our content management tools for game release. This role requires a strong sense of commitment and ownership, as well as attention to detail, the ability to quickly learn new tools and processes in a dynamic environment.
In this role, you will work directly with the Mobile Game Release, QA, and Production teams to ensure the prompt release of quality iOS and Android titles. You should expect to be handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with many stakeholders depending on the quality and prompt delivery of your work, all with the goal of furthering the company's growth and success. Additionally, you should share a strong work ethic, and possess the abilities to perform under pressure and work in a team, all with a good sense of humor.
- Building and setting up games for QA and submissions to Apple, Google, and Amazon
- Initial troubleshooting of build issues and proper escalation
- Publishing game assets for release on various submission portals and on bigfishgames.com
- Final distribution and submission for review
- Coordinating with QA, Engineers and Production teams as necessary in order to effectively coordinate the testing and release of titles on multiple platforms
- Performing final checks on builds and meta data, binary validations, and leveraging appropriate 3rd party portals for QA distribution.
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
- Great attention to detail and a strong sense of accountability
- Working knowledge of Xcode and Android Studio
- Experience working with Apple products
- Ability to be a team player who works well in a culturally diverse environment while shining as an individual and maintaining a sense of humor
- Ability to maintain multiple projects at once with short release cycles
- Associates degree or equivalent years of experience
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com!
Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
Meet Some of Big Fish Games's Employees
Senior Game Producer
Meg works to assemble and develop a talented mid-core team with cohesive skills sets to create Big Fish Games titles together far into the future.
Back to top