Media Buyer II
Life at Big Fish Games
Big Fish Games is an innovative developer and world-class publisher of a diverse portfolio of casual game franchises, including Big Fish Casino, Gummy Drop, Fairway Solitaire, Jackpot Magic Slots, and Cooking Craze. Founded in 2002, we serve millions of players every day and are dedicated to providing players with the opportunity to play, connect, compete and discover anywhere and on any device. We are dedicated to enhancing life through exceptional play.
Our four core beliefs are what makes working at Big Fish Games unique. We believe in a work environment that:
- Creates opportunities for impact
- Shares a passion for challenge
- Cultivates a spirit of creativity
- Thrives through collaboration
Summary and Mission
The User Acquisition (Marketing) Team is a centralized division that supports the game studios within Big Fish - just think of us as an ad agency within a larger company. We have a squad of dedicated designers, and team of media buyers and account managers. Our culture encourages testing - we believe in making room for mistakes, so we can learn from them, and become smarter and stronger moving forward.
Big Fish is looking to hire a Media Buyer to account manage, grow, and optimize mobile user acquisition campaigns across various Free to Play (F2P) titles. This role will be 100% dedicated to our mobile business, with the goal to drive new users to our top grossing mobile apps on iOS and Android via paid media buying. This role will report to the Director of User Acquisition.
We are looking for a leader, not a follower, someone who can move quickly, and pivot based on what the data says. There is little to no hierarchy within our marketing group - we follow what the data tells us.
- Manages strategic accounts that require in-depth knowledge of partner's inventory, audience, and technological capabilities
- Able to manage 7 figure monthly budgets (on a per partner basis), and course correct without input from manager
- Reviews media plans and liaises with UA leads to ensure marketing objectives are met
- Identifies and analyzes best practices for optimization and coordinate direction to account management team
- Creates and executes against both domestic and international user acquisition strategies
- Works with Design to generate compelling creative that drives cost-effective user acquisition and monetization
- Works without supervision with moderate latitude for independent judgment. May assist less experienced peers.
- Negotiates, non-routine complex advertising agreements
- 4+ years of experience in mobile media buying, account management, or marketing
- Facebook and/or Google UAC is a HUGE plus!
- Able to wear both strategic and tactical hats
- Demonstrated capacity for original and advanced analytical thinking is a must
- Comfortable with statistical analyses of large data sets and working closely with the Business Intelligence and Analytics (Tableau experience preferred)
- Ability to establish strong rapport and credibility with internal stakeholders and external partners/teams
Big Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender,religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top