Self Aware Games creates free-to-play games that connect people all over the world and across platforms! Our Big Fish Casino franchise tops the charts among mobile social casino games, and we keep the party going with mini-games, in-game events, and other social hits!
We are currently looking for a talented Marketing Coordinator to help support our user engagement, CRM, and monetization efforts across our portfolio of mobile gaming products.
The successful candidate will have a keenly particular eye for detail and a passion for ensuring their work is completed efficiently and correctly at all times. Thriving in our fast-paced environment will require this individual to be an organized self-starter and natural-born multi-tasker; executing on detailed event & marketing plans while communicating & coordinating program requirements cross-departmentally.
While previous gaming experience is not required, working in support of our marketing initiatives will necessitate someone with previous hands-on experience setting up campaigns in a CRM or marketing management tool.
Taking direction from their supervisor, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and implementing the following:
- CRM and promotion tool setup for in-game events and promotions
- Testing and troubleshooting potential configuration issues
- Generating and scheduling marketing assets for multi-channel campaigns, including Email, Push Notification and Social Media
- Monitor game status and player activity / sentiment
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or other related field or equivalent experience
- Understanding of mobile, social and online marketing, and the key levers that impact results
- Previous experience using a CRM or campaign management tool
- General interest in mobile gaming!
- Extremely detail oriented and task driven
- Able to recognize and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Able to execute quickly and can thrive working in a dynamic work environment
We’ve come a long way, and continue to grow! Since our founding in 2002, Big Fish has been an industry leader in mobile, free-to-play casual games, and are now embarking on our latest adventure in the mid-core space! With just over 600 employees across our Seattle headquarters, Oakland studio, and Luxembourg office, the Big Fish Pond includes six studios, each with a unique personality and set of goals. We are where gamers, artists, and executives alike come together to collaborate and grow, while also enjoying the opportunities and benefits of a larger company. We’ve got you covered with great benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, retirement options, transportation and fitness discounts, and great work-life balance!
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com!
Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
Meet Some of Big Fish Games's Employees
Senior Game Producer
Meg works to assemble and develop a talented mid-core team with cohesive skills sets to create Big Fish Games titles together far into the future.
Back to top