Manager, User Acquisition (Facebook)
Since its founding in 2002, Big Fish has been the world’s largest producer and distributor of casual games, with titles which continuously land us at the top of app store charts. Together, we’re united under a common goal: to produce and develop the very best in mobile gaming, and bring fun and entertainment to our millions of customers across the globe!
Our User Acquisition team is comprised of 30 folks and growing. We are a centralized team that supports the various F2P studios within Big Fish. Think of us as a start-up ad agency within a larger company. Our culture encourages testing, allowing for mistakes, learning from those mistakes, and becoming smarter and stronger moving forward.
Tired of playing the wrong kinds of “games”? Join the Pond!
Big Fish is looking to hire a User Acquisition Manager for Facebook to be a player/coach on our media buying team. This role oversees a team who manages all mobile ad buying on Facebook and other paid social channels.
As a player, you will lead by example as you account manage, grow, and optimize mobile user acquisition programs across various Free to Play (F2P) titles.
As a coach, you will mentor and guide a team of media buyers, provide strategic direction, define alignment and best practices with Facebook, and ensure efficient media buying. You have shown the talent and skill to work cross-functionally and manage marketing strategies to meet revenue forecasts and engagement KPIs.
This role will be 100% dedicated to our mobile business, with the goal to drive new users to our top grossing mobile apps on iOS and Android via paid media.
The successful candidate will be a data and process-driven mobile marketer with knowledge of the mobile/app marketing space, will have proven leadership of media buying teams, will be an organized self-starter, will have excellent communication skills, and will be detail-oriented and data-driven.
- Being subject matter expert on Facebook mobile ad buying and other paid social channels
- Fluent in Ads Manager
- Ensuring diligent monitoring and ownership of accounts and campaigns and have extensive knowledge of the details
- Leading strategic partner communication and collaboration with diverse group of cross- functional teams (UA, BI, Engineering, Product, etc.)
- Supervision, coaching, and mentorship of media buyers
- Bias for action when looking at the data to inform next steps
- Driving creative testing and optimization with the Creative Strategy team
- Managing and optimizing toward user acquisition budgets and goals
- Creating and executing against both domestic and international campaign strategies
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Intricate understanding of Facebook Ads Manager and ads products
- Effective leader; ability to grow, mentor and challenge a team to do their best work every day
- People management experience of media buying team
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing tasks
- Masters context switching and broadened responsibilities
- Identifies strategic and tactical tweaks needed to better support top line revenue
- Ability to set marketing strategy and develop tactical plans for new game launches and large feature updates
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
• 7+ years’ experience in account management, media buying, or marketing
Back to top