Manager, Mobile Ad Monetization
Do you want to make an impact on a growing company with great teams and a fun, bright future? We are currently looking for a Manager, Mobile Ad Monetization to join Big Fish Games.
In this role, you will be a leader across the organization, working with game, product & marketing teams to define, evangelize and implement strategic opportunities for ad monetization & portfolio cross promotion. You will be responsible for managing the team of marketers focused on defining, executing and optimizing our internal ad monetization and cross promotion strategy & operations.
A successful candidate has a passion for ad operations & business strategy, loves and understands mobile games, and is determined to discover game features and marketing practices that will appeal to our players and drive revenue growth from our games.
- Manage Ad Operations team, driving ad monetization & portfolio cross promotion strategy
- Own and lead rewarded video for all Big Fish games (including launch, manage, optimize, and integration)
- Regular and ad hoc KPI reporting to track pacing and performance
- Be a subject matter expert on mobile in-app ad monetization
- Build and maintain relationships with game product managers, producers, QA, Engineering and BI teams to influence adoption of best practices upon ad placement integration
- Create new supply by testing additional ad placements, segmentation rules and ad formats
- Reverse-engineer competitive products and applications to identify emerging opportunities, trends and practices
- Serve as Big Fish business point of contact to ad-networks
Skills and abilities you should bring to the table:
- Experience with mobile in-app ad monetization required, specific rewarded video knowledge highly preferred
- 3+ years’ people management experience
- 5+ years account management, media buying, ad sales, or ad publishing experience
- Strong business acumen and highly analytical, with ability to synthesize data into actionable insights, and make influential recommendations to various stakeholders
- Highly interested in mobile games space with detailed understanding of game mechanics
- Passion for discovering & evangelizing in-app monetization opportunities
- Smart, creative, data driven, and hungry individual who can work efficiently in a high-growth, fast-paced environment and get things done with minimal instructions
- Strong attention to detail and great project management skills
Back to top