Learning and Development Manager
We are seeking You(!)… A results-driven, influential Learning and Development (L&D) thought leader to build and champion learning initiatives across the dynamic, every-changing, fast-paced world at Big Fish. In this role, you will closely partner and collaborate with HRBPs and cross-functional business leaders to develop educational curriculum in alignment with learning and development initiatives which tie into the overarching business strategy. You will leverage your strong program development skills, project management skills, content development capabilities, and facilitation skills to bring these initiatives to fruition.
- Perform organizational needs assessment in collaboration with diverse set of employees and leaders
- Create multiyear L&D strategic plan and roadmap
- Develop, deliver, and assess learning programming
- Cultivate a vibrant work environment where employees feel supported in their continued growth
- Optimize and redesign curriculum as needed
- Partner with HRBPs and business leaders to assess teams and craft timely solutions to increase manager and employee capabilities
- Design and deliver training initiatives specifically tied to HR and business initiatives
- Maintain high quality standards for delivery and sustainability of core curriculum and programs
- Create and manage communication strategy for promoting and highlighting key training processes and activities.
- Leverage resources to build a library of self-service materials
Required Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Instructional Design, Content Management, or Human Resources
- Proficient building training programs of appropriate scope and scale in alignment with business strategy
- Technical aptitude with new technologies and blending learning solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of an organization
- Experience in fast a paced environment, high tech environment
- Capacity to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Strong problem-solving, multitasking, and organizational skills
- Competence with data analysis and continuous improvement
- 5+ years of program and project management
- 5+ years formal corporate training experience
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
Meet Some of Big Fish Games's Employees
Senior Game Producer
Meg works to assemble and develop a talented mid-core team with cohesive skills sets to create Big Fish Games titles together far into the future.
Back to top