Graphic Designer II
Self Aware Games builds free-to-play games that connect people across platforms and across the world. Our Big Fish Casino and Jackpot Magic Slots franchises top the charts among mobile social casino games. We are dedicated to providing our players with exquisite games and unparalleled customer service. Our players love us, and we love them right back!
We're looking for a talented Graphic Designer to support marketing efforts for our top-grossing games, Big Fish Casino and Jackpot Magic Slots. In this role, you will be responsible for crafting marketing style guides and building unique brands for our slot games. You will collaborate with campaign marketing managers to design assets that drive campaign goals, especially as they relate to customer engagement and retention. Following established guidelines, you will take full ownership of projects/tasks from inception to completion. You will have the opportunity to research, design, and create art for projects, produce production-ready art in a range of styles, and contribute ideas based on your deep understanding of industry trends as seen in advertising, mobile, and free to play games.
- Able to clearly communicate proposed designs through thumbnails and mockups
- A highly motivated individual who takes initiative on projects and has history of recognizing, comprehending, and taking on creative challenges
- An enthusiastic teammate with excellent communication skills, who is also comfortable acting as a sole contributor
- Able to adapt to new creative challenges
- Be sure to include an online or PDF portfolio of your work
Required Experience and Skills
- 3+ years of professional experience in presentation design
- Mastery of typography, color, and layout
- Demonstrated experience creating illustrative elements
- Highly fluent in Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Flash and/or After Effects skills
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com!
Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
This role is not eligible for any company sponsored immigration visas.
Meet Some of Big Fish Games's Employees
Senior Game Producer
Meg works to assemble and develop a talented mid-core team with cohesive skills sets to create Big Fish Games titles together far into the future.
Back to top