Game Engineer II
Self Aware Games creates free-to-play games that connect people all over the world and across platforms! Our Big Fish Casino franchise tops the charts among mobile social casino games, and we keep the party going with mini-games, in-game events, and other social hits!
- Collaborate with a team of engineers, artists, designers and QA to deliver exciting new content and outstanding user experiences
- Release code weekly and get immediate feedback from players experiencing content as well as in depth metrics on how your feature is being used
- Take ownership of features across both client and server
- Develop in an agile environment to deploy performant code simultaneously across multiple mobile platforms
- Profile, identify, and implement performance enhancements across the game
- Detail-oriented, motivated, and a self-starter who can work without supervision
- An excellent critical thinker and problem solver, with demonstrated analytical skills
Required Experience and Skills
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years professional experience in software development
- Experience with the entire development life-cycle from gathering requirements to launching
- Experience programming for mobile devices on iOS and/or Android preferred
- 1+ years of working with PHP
- Working knowledge of Cocos2d and/or Cocos Creator
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out on TheMuse.com! Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
This role is not eligible for any company sponsored immigration visas.
Back to top