Game Data Analyst
Since its founding in 2002, Big Fish has been the world’s largest producer and distributor of casual games, with titles which continuously land us at the top of app store charts. Today, we’re bounding into the mid-core space, exploring new and exciting forms of gameplay, and producing more fun than ever! Big Fish is home to six individual studios, each with its own unique style of game-play. Together, we’re united under a common goal: to produce and develop the very best in mobile gaming, and bring fun and entertainment to our millions of customers across the globe!
Tired of playing the wrong kinds of “games”? Join the Pond!
Belgrade. St. Petersburg. San Francisco. At Triton Studios, we collaborate with world-class developers from all over the globe to create and promote hit casual and mid-core mobile games that people love to play. Our portfolio of hit mobile games, including Gummy Drop! and Cooking Craze, is set to expand with more than a dozen new releases on the horizon.
Big Fish is seeking a skilled, positive, and passionate Data Analyst to join the Studios team! The successful candidate enjoys combining analytic skills with business acumen to provide the game team peers with the data and insights that will drive our success. The Data Analyst works with key decision-makers on a daily basis as a data-driven advisor and partner on strategic issues. The candidate should enjoy both working with people and performing technical analyses.
- Work alongside the game development team to help define and recommend KPI’s
- Monitor and provide reporting from key metrics across mobile social games
- Develop new insights and analyses that inform decisions and help us continue to improve gameplay
- Analyze game-specific data and proactively make recommendations to Product Managers, Game Producers, Game Designers and UX Designers
- Devise and run game-specific A/B tests to directly and indirectly drive KPI improvements
REQUIRED ABILITIES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND XP
- Quantitative or engineering background
- Analytical work experience (e.g. Consulting, Finance, Internet space)
- Proven ability to work with and motivate teams
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel while managing and meeting changing deadlines and priorities
- Ability to change direction quickly based on data analysis
- Ability to communicate complex findings and ideas in plain language
- Experience with querying SQL databases to pull data sets
- Experience with Excel, Tableau, statistics and A-B testing know-how a big plus
- Experience in mobile products and games industry
- B.S. or B.A. in Math, Economics, Engineering or other technical field required; advanced degrees a plus
Want to discover more about life at Big Fish? Check us out onTheMuse.com!
Be the next Big Fish in the Pond!
Meet Some of Big Fish Games's Employees
Senior Game Producer
Meg works to assemble and develop a talented mid-core team with cohesive skills sets to create Big Fish Games titles together far into the future.
Back to top